Licensed Healthcare Agents
Job Title: 100% Remote Life & Health Licensed Agent Opportunity
Location/Onsite/Remote: Remote but need active license in Texas, Oklahoma, Illinois, Montana or New Mexico
Start Date: Wednesday, October 18th 2023
Must pass background check
Training – up until 11/1 in training M-Fri 9-5pm CST, then will schedule out hours and work with them – will have some weekend work and will rotate maybe 1-2 weekends per month, December 1-15th is busiest time and need to work 6-7 days per week.
1. Active State Licensing (may not expire prior to 01/31/2024)
- Montana (nice to have)
- New Mexico (nice to have)
2. Fluent in English (read, write, speak)
3. 2024 FFM Certification (this is via CMS.gov and sponsored by the Healthcare Marketplace) I have attached my certificate to this email, and we can also provide instructions for those who may need to obtain it. There is no cost to obtain the certification. Must be done within 48 hours of offer and emailed to me to verify. ACA is huge, need to have 2024 FFM Certification before they start – If sold ACA before will take 30 minutes and no cost – a quick renewal, if not sold before it may take a few hours – and need to create the account, verify identity, complete full training that takes a few hours.
4. Experience in Individual Healthcare (Affordable Care Act, Obamacare, and/or Marketplace).
5. High Speed Internet Connection (25 Mbps + download, 3 Mbps + upload) – cannot have connectivity issues and private work space
Monday - Friday = 8:00 am to 8:00 pm (CST)
Saturday = 8:00 am to 6:00 pm (CST)
Sunday = 10:30 am to 2:30 pm (CST)
If you are interested, please send your updated resume to [email protected]
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.