Sr. EDI Developer
We are sourcing for SR. EDI Developers in the following locations: Cincinnati, Charlotte, Boca Raton, San Jose, Portland, Chicago
If interested please reach out to Molly Biggers at: [email protected]
Responsible for participating in the design, development, testing, debugging, maintaining, and documenting software components in accordance to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices. Establish estimates and work plans for design, development, implementation, and rollout tasks. Communicate with the appropriate teams to ensure that assignments are delivered with the highest of quality and in accordance to standards. Demonstrate the companys core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Required Skill Set:
- Proficient in designing standard data exchanges using EDI tools like IBM Sterling B2Bi
- Proficient in implementing, configuring, and maintaining EDI systems using EDI tool Sterling B2Bi
- Solid understanding of object-oriented principles, design patterns, and core principles of code reusability and extensibility of solutions, including mocking and unit testing
- Knowledge of EDI standard formats (ANSI X12, EDIFACT, XPath, BPML, XSLT, XML Schemas etc.) and EDI translators
- Experience with Middleware integrations like IBM MQ platform, APIGEE, KAFKA etc.
- Experience with communication protocols (AS2, SFTP)
- Experience with the IBM Data Power appliance
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.