• Lead and implement DevOps best practices.
• Enforce best practices for application lifecycle management within Agile.
• Subject matter expert with GIT and project branching strategies.
• Lead and support all phases of the software development lifecycle related to these systems.
• Provide IT production operation support for critical system(s) based on business schedule and needs.
• Recommend a migration and consolidation strategy for DevOps tools.
• Facilitate Build infrastructure, as needed.
• Automating builds and deployments using pipelines in Azure DevOps.
• Design, develop, test, and implement build scripts to support build automation.
• Lead and support ongoing analysis of the software releases from end-to-end.
• Develop/Refine release processes.
• Coordinate automated testing and integration into pipelines.
• Design and implement application security that complies with company policies.
• Develop monitors and alerts for errors and performance.
• Support application life cycle toolsets. (Azure DevOps, WebSphere, Eclipse, Salesforce)
• 6+ years in a technical position.
• 4+ years as a DevOps Engineer
• 4+ years of experience with GIT
• 3+ years of architecture design, implementation, and support of highly distributed setups (ensure high availability and reliability).
• 2+ years of experience with Azure DevOps
• Experience with scripting languages (bash, batch, PowerShell, Python, YAML, etc.)
• Experience with object oriented programming languages (Java, APEX, etc.)
• Excellent problem-solving, troubleshooting, and debugging skills.
• Self-starter, motivator, and ability to work within a team and solo.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.