Clearance required: TS SCI
Onsite: FT Meade
- Develops targets and target systems for joint lethal and / or non-lethal engagements. Develops target nominations, creates database records, and databases target intelligence products. Produces all-source analytic damage estimates and battle damage assessments and assists with combat assessment requirements. Conducts collateral damage estimation, performs target list management, target strategy development, and provides joint target intelligence support to deliberate and dynamic target engagements.
- Provides recommendations for target prioritization to achieve commander objectives for plans and operations. Provides database nominations, creates and updates database and uploads TMs into databases. Provides joint target intelligence (JTI) to include target system analysis, joint target development, target list management, and combat assessment IAW Joint Publication (JP) 3-60, Chairman of the Joint Chief of Staff Instruction (CJCSI) 3121, CJCSI 3122, CJCSI 3160, CJSCI 3370, and CJCSI 3162.
- Assists with JTI support to dynamic targeting IAW JP 3-60 and joint target enterprise management, target enterprise management (training, automation, standardization, exercise coordination, and readiness), to United States Cyber Command (USCC) Commander, the USCC J2, J3, J5, and SJA staffs, and the USCC Components. Develops materials and conducts on-the-job training (OJT) for personnel as required. Assists with long range planning including writing JTI material for plans and order, and coordinates JTI efforts within USCC and its components, other Combatant Commands, the Joint Staff, the Military Targeting Committee, and the Intelligence Community.
- Provides recommended input to Chairman of the Joint Chief of Staff manuals/Instructions and Combatant Command policies.
- Submits production requirements, Requests for Information, and intelligence report evaluations.
- Produces joint target materials that include, but are not limited to, Target System Analysis (TSA), Electronic Target Folders (ETFs), target graphics, and Battle Damage Assessments (BDA). Uses intelligence tools, including Modernized Integrated Database (MIDB) interfaces such as National Production Workshop (NPW) and Joint Targeting Toolbox (JTT).
- Uses a wide-range of all-source intelligence research and analytic tools and techniques to conduct target systems analysis, target development, and BDA, and to provide recommendations to the J2, J3, J5, and USCC Components to conduct OCO/DCO-RA. Assists in editing all JTI products for content and clarity in support of the USCC J2, J3 and SJA.
- Conducts staff functions, including creating, managing and coordinating responses to formal staff packages, responding to requests as subject matter experts, acting as subject matter experts during operational, planning, and joint targeting meetings, working groups, and coordination boards Provides oral and written updates to J2, J3, J5, SJA and USCC Component leadership.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.