Service Technician (Omaha)
Job Description:Service Technician - Omaha
Duration: C2H (6 months)
Onsite requirements: Travel position, might go onsite once every two weeks for pickup.
Notes from speaking with the hiring manager:
- Services fire and carbon monoxide detection, networking, hosted video solutions, and access control.
- Follow and complete required processes of wired/wireless technology and connection procedures.
- Test and validate system signals/communication with central monitoring to properly establish service.
- Wiliness to learn smart home technology, Google products, and solar services.
- A customer service champion, demonstrating the willingness to help our customers fix as well as understand the protection in their home.
- Will be working independently after training from Sr. Service Tech
- 1 other Apex Contractors on the team.
- Customer Service Skills is a must!
- Alarm work exp. (DSC)
- Access CCTV exp.
- Fishing Wire (Getting the wire inside of the wall)
- 1 year of previous exp.
- Previous knowledge
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Own tools (6 ft ladder, 12 ft extension, cordless drill, wire cutters, screwdrivers/plyers)
- Valid driver’s license / Reliable Vehicle
- High School degree or the equivalent
Please email ([email protected]) with resume if interested.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.