Our client is seeking an IT Application Administrator to join a team that provides superior technical support by troubleshooting financial applications, systems access, software, and network related issues. Candidates must excel at communications as they will provide support to individuals or staff at all levels. A successful candidate will have a firm understanding of IT methodology and solutions, be forward thinking, and be able to assist and collaborate with other local and/or remote members in IT. This position will be responsible for a wide range of applications and a successful candidate will possess the skills and expertise to quickly adapt and support new systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively troubleshoots and resolves moderate to complex technical issues both onsite and remote. Escalates problems and trends appropriately to other IT team members for resolution.
- Develop, update, and execute maintenance schedules for end-user systems
- Manages and supports in-house developed software, on-prem, and/or cloud/SaaS delivered solutions.
- Monitors system and software alerts and alarms, resolving those alerts and/or communicating high priority alerts out to the appropriate IT team members.
- Develops and recommends Service Center best practice policy and procedures as well as Knowledge Base documentation and templating. Documents troubleshooting and resolution notes within the ITSM software.
- Continuously conduct research to resolve issues and problems as well as increasing individual abilities and knowledge.
- After hours support when required. Typically for system updates and scheduled events.
- Support employee onboarding & offboarding processes
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in a IT related field with 3 year experience or 5 years experience in a IT Administration role
- IT User Support Experience 5+ years
- Knowledge of data processing system design methods, techniques, and standards
- Detail-oriented approach to managing tasks and documentation.
Desired Experience & Skills:
- Loan Origination Software (LOS) and other financial information system experience
- ITSM system experience
- Systems Administration experience focused in Windows environments
- Diagnosing, resolving and/or escalating problems
- Interfacing with other groups to resolve problems and close issues
- Assisting in data gathering and problem analyses
- Ability to monitor workload and prioritize support tickets
- Hands on familiarity with cloud and on-premises applications
- Experience with supporting/administering applications within the Microsoft Azure and O365 cloud ecosystem
- OKTA or other IDP experience
- Box or other cloud content management experience
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.