SR NetOps Specialist
Interested candidates should send an updated resume to [email protected]
Qualified candidates will meet the following: Bachelors degree, Active DOD Secret Clearance, Security+, CCNA, and CASP certifications
Location: New Orleans, LA - 100% onsite
Start ASAP - long term contract (24+ months)
Pay: $40-52/hr - paid weekly on W2
Position Summary: The NetOps Specialist Senior will be responsible for performing enterprise network operations and engineering support for a broad range of programs. This will include planning, designing, and evaluating various components of the USMC network on the Service Management, Integration and Transport (SMIT) program.
Other responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Coordinate infrastructure repairs including directing remote activities to ensure continuity for service delivery.
- Review root cause analysis documentation to address performance management and incident correlation issues.
- Work within the DevSecOps methodology to plan and support implementation of new technologies.
- Prepare recommendations for resolutions to NetOps challenges based on monitoring results, tools analysis, and/or forensics.
- Assist the Cyber Team employ approved defense-in-depth principles and practices (e.g., defense-in-multiple places, layered defenses, and security robustness). Assist with the collection of intrusion artifacts (e.g., source code, malware, and trojans) and use discovered data to enable mitigation of potential computer network defense (CND) incidents within the enterprise.
- Bachelors degree with 8 years of relevant experience
- US Citizen and with an active DoD Secret Clearance
- Must possess all these certifications: Security+, CCNA and a CASP
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.