Senior Cyber Security Engineer
Job Description:Our great client in Downtown Milwaukee has an immediate opening for a Senior Cyber Security Engineer. If you are interested please apply with resume to [email protected].
Long term contract with chance for conversion
Onsite 3 days a week in DT Milwaukee
We are looking for a cyber security engineers to assist on ongoing data center segmentation project by implementing new next gen firewalls in our environment
- Design engineering and implementation of network security solutions for new and existing environments
- Act as a technical advisor and domain specialist to multi-functional teams and partners
- Maintain an outstanding knowledge of capabilities and applicable vendor product offerings in the Network Security domain
- Understand technical issues and risks affecting the business and be able to communicate them to management and other business leadersProven competence and ability to logically analyze and solve sophisticated issues collaborativelyAbility to set priorities for scope, risk and quality of technology solutions to meet business needs
- Communicating technical information in a consumable manner to any organizational level
- Ability to independently identify and resolve critical and issues through effective problem-solving skills
- Maintaining and strengthen relationships; ability to optimally influence and inspire change with internal and external partners.
- Demonstrated ability in management, decision making, and arbitration preferred
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills with the ability to work within expectations, prioritize work, and multi-task; Agile/Scrum team experience a plus
- Demonstrable experience in handling ambiguity
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.