Salesforce Data Analyst
Job Description:Position: Salesforce Data Analyst
Summary: Apex Systems has an immediate opening for a cleared Salesforce Data Analyst. This person will be designing, configuring, testing, and deploying a new case management system and CRM. We are looking for an individual who makes the customer mission their priority in delivering modern, user-centric, and reliable software products to automate manual business processes and workflows. This system directly supports matters of international security and connects 100s of thousands of law enforcement officials.
• Active Scret clearance required
• Bachelors degree required
• Salesforce certs highly preferred
• 7+ years of experience conducting data analysis and capturing business and technical requirements for IT projects.
• 3+ years of experience with enterprise level data integration and development, using ETL tools to migrate data into Salesforce.
• Sound understanding of Salesforce best practices and platform limits.
• Strong knowledge of Salesforce data model and understanding of how to leverage the model to build scalable applications.
• Experienced with Tableau/Einstein/CRM Analytics (CRMA).
• Demonstrated understanding of data migration tools like Data Loader and ETL tools.
• Demonstrated Experience working in an Agile Environment within the Federal Government.
• Experience implementing mid-scale to large-scale ETL solutions, performing data analysis, profiling, cleansing, designing, and architecting dynamic ETL solutions.
• Experience interpreting and comparing data as well as mapping data into Salesforce.
• Strong knowledge of SQL and SOQL.
• Working knowledge for data types (NCHAR, NVARCHAR, DATE, TIME, DATETIME, INT, TINYINT, BIGINT, FLOAT etc.) and relational databases.
• Experience working with Cloud ecosystems (AWS, Azure) and a strong understanding of the most efficient methods to move data between on-premises and cloud environments.
• Familiarity with Agile development methodologies and tools like Jira, Confluence, or Azure DevOps.
• Proven track record of problem-solving skills and ability to work on complex projects with cross-functional teams.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks, work independently, and maintain a high degree of attention to detail.
• Identify and understand source data systems and become an expert of data sources and flows as well as the appropriate Salesforce tools and fields to which this data would map.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders with business and data teams to document the data requirements and map them to data integration requirements and/or requirements into functional specifications for data integration processes.
• Translate client requirements into Salesforce data design, leveraging best practices and minimizing the need for custom development.
• Draft user stories, features, and epics for conversation and confirmation with stakeholders.
• Analyze, normalize, and correlate data to identify, define, and evaluate complex relationships between potentially disparate data sets.
• Address technical challenges associated with handling large dataset migrations to Salesforce.
• Build large and complex data pipelines, integrate data coming from diverse sources in different formats and map data to specified Salesforce fields and maintain dynamic data integration solutions in cloud-based and hybrid environments.
• Use Data Loader ETL or similar tools to migrate data to the Salesforce platform.
• Monitor data within Salesforce Cloud platform to ensure integrations are producing expected results.
• Explore and recommend technologies and techniques to improve data integration functions in alignment with organizational goals.
• Keep up to date with Salesforce Cloud Suite functionality, new features, and modules, identifying and recommending other key technologies to support and improve the utilization of data across the entire organization.
• Effectively act as the liaison between our Salesforce-user community & wider integration stakeholders.
• Serve as a Salesforce Integration Point of Contact (POC) for making multiple Lines of Business (LOB) and Operations teams.
• Assist and support the creation and implementation of long and short-range data architecture plans, including data warehouse and data reporting plans, to align with overall enterprise strategy.
• Perform feature and component testing to ensure that the solutions comply with requirements.
• Support system demos and User Acceptance Testing to document bugs and gather change requests for future sprints.
• Utilize agile project management and collaboration tools, e.g., Jira, Confluence, Azure DevOps, Miro, Lucid, Visio, Teams, SharePoint
• Support configuration management activities through documentation in the code and knowledge repositories within Bitbucket, GitHub, Confluence, Jira, and/or ADO
• Be an active member of an Agile development team, participating in all Agile ceremonies, updating tasks in Jira/ADO, and continual improvement.
• Troubleshoot issues in production and non-production.
• Experience configuring Tableau/Einstein/CRM Analytics (CRMA).
• Proficiency with version control tools such as Git and Bitbucket.
• Tableau CRM & Einstein Discovery Consultant
• Tableau Certified Consultant
• Tableau Certified Data Analyst
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.