Program Management Specialist
Apex Systems, the nations 2nd Largest IT Services firm, has an immediate opportunity for a Program Manager in Orient Point, NY.
If interested in applying for this position, please send a copy of your updated resume to Ronak Gandhi @ [email protected]
Position: Program Manager
Location: Orient Point, NY (Hybrid with 3-4 days on-site)
Duration: 3-year Contract
On our team, you’ll review, analyze, and evaluate organizational programs in support of the client. You’ll work with program leadership to review contracts, project cost accounting, and complete tactical planning using tools like Microsoft Office and regular interactions with Subject Matter Experts. The real power of program management comes from attention to detail and consistent communication to ensure the achievement of expected goals and meet our quality standards. At Booz Allen, we recognize that we must continuously grow as a team to bring the best support to our clients, so here you’ll have all the resources to succeed. This is a chance to directly impact a meaningful mission, while growing your skills in program strategy. Work with us and help make sure our customer accomplishes its project goals as we improve technologically oriented enterprises.
- 5+ years of experience with program management
- Experience with acquisition programs and processes, including developing documentation, scopes of work, market analyses, and cost estimates
- Experience with contracts management, including oversight, evaluation, proposal reviews, and other interactions regarding performance and working with contractor representatives
- Experience using Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
- Knowledge of financial and project risk management practices and their applications
- Ability to create and manage schedules for contracts and their implementation
- Ability to develop or improve processes and tools that help to identify and prioritize investment decisions, and improve overall contracts and programs management functions
- Ability to report to the work location 3-4 days per week
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Bachelors degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with technical and financial business in government-funded technologically oriented enterprises
- Experience working with U.S. federal agencies
- Experience in the knowledge management area
- Experience building relationships through teamwork
- Experience with Earned Value Management (EVM) processes and practices
- Knowledge of Federal IT Acquisition Reform Act requirements and applications
- Possession of excellent interpersonal skills
- Project or Program Management Professional Certification
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.