Senior Project Engineer
Senior Project Engineer 2007284
Location: Raleigh, NC (Onsite)
Job Overview: This technical professional will contribute to design and consulting efforts in a collaborative team environment, focusing on civil site/land development design, permitting, and construction observation across a range of projects in residential, commercial, institutional, and municipal sectors.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively in a team environment, focusing on civil site/land development design, permitting, and construction observation for a wide range of residential, commercial, institutional, and municipal projects.
- Take on the role of technical lead on land development projects, consulting with Project Managers and collaborating with review agencies, contractors, and internal departments, while also working closely with Landscape Architects and Planners to develop sustainable and character-driven site solutions.
- Foster strong relationships within the team, providing training and mentoring for junior members, performing technical reviews and evaluations, and assisting management with project and staff schedules.
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering or Engineering Technology, accompanied by a minimum of 6 years of experience in civil engineering design and project management.
- Possess a Professional Engineer (PE) License, with preference given to candidates licensed in North Carolina.
- Demonstrate advanced design proficiency in Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D (2018 or newer version), as well as expertise in software programs such as Hydraflow Hydragraphs, Hydraflow Storm Sewers, HydroCAD, and WaterCAD.
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.