Adobe Analytics - One Trust
Job Description:Job Description:
Must have skills.:
Expertise in OneTrust cookie privacy tool, Adobe Launch Tag Management System (TMS), Marketing related third party tags and it cookies associated, categorizing cookies and reporting Power BI tool.
Daily Tasks Performed:
• E-commerce websites, Sitecore 10.0 and Salesforce Lighting Web Components is plus
• Worked closely with development team to oversee the implementation, configuration and debugging of web analytics code, both on the website and Tag Management System (TMS). Includes deployment activities in Non-Prod & Prod environments.
• Worked in deploying third-party tags, including maintain a log of active pixels vs expired tracking pixels.
• Experienced in Categorizing Cookies, Auditing and Debugging Adobe Analytics and third-party tags using ObservePoint tool is plus
• Experienced in integrating with Adobe Analytics APIs, data repair APIs, real-time events, Runtime functions, and plugin ID is plus.
• Experienced in virtual report suite, segmentation comparison and contribution analysis to find anomalies and spike in web traffic to understand trends to take business decisions is plus.
• Experienced in audience segmentation for web personalization, building quantitative and qualitative data models for consumer insights research using Tableau / Power BI reporting tool is mandatory.
• BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, related field or equivalent work experience.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.