Does your resume need some TLC? Join us for an interactive workshop led by Apex Systems leaders who will share valuable tips on key resume topics. Attendees will also participate in small group Zoom sessions to make real-time resume enhancements.
- Resume Formats
- Resume Content and Positioning
- Resume Optimization Tips -- Helping you beat applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- How to Showcase Key Strengths and Skillsets -- Including metrics to highlight
Valuable Resources to Review Before the Workshop:
The following event panel will be sharing their SME insights and advice.
- Kaitlin Westbrook Tolson, National STEM & Philanthropy Advocate
Kaitlin is passionate about tearing the paper ceiling - helping to close the opportunity divide and reducing the skills gap. She partners with STEM-focused, nonprofit workforce development organizations, as well as national coding and tech schools, to provide career readiness tools and resources increasing overall employability.
- Dylan Kodad, National Veteran Advocate & SkillBridge Program Manager
Dylan is a Marine Corps Veteran, former government contractor, and government services recruiter. He manages the Apex Veteran Redeployment Initiative, which aims to support Veterans, service members, and military spouses with upskilling and tech career opportunities. Dylan also manages Apex’s collaboration with the Vets2PM DoD Skill Bridge Program.
- Katlyn Cook, Career Coach and Alumni Advocate
Katlyn specializes in job search best practices, including resumes, LinkedIn profiles, job search strategies, prospecting, working with recruiters, interviewing, cover letters, thank you notes, networking, and more. By engaging and reconnecting with the Apex contractor community, she ensures they have the resources for advancing in their career journey.
- Erica Woods, Director of IT Contractor Programs and Philanthropy
Erica oversees programs, teams, communication channels, and other resources that support and add value to the IT contractor community at Apex. She also oversees corporate philanthropy efforts and acts as a technical community evangelist for various STEM programs and nonprofits.