A Global 500 grocery chain uses a customized Prime Supplier model to improve the efficiency of their staffing program and reduce costs.
Our client, a Global 500 grocery retailer, wanted to reduce costs and improve the efficiency of their staffing program while maintaining high quality standards. Their existing program had 10 suppliers supporting multiple lines of business and over 200 projects. Our Sole Source Model was selected to deliver the desired results.
Our team worked closely with the client’s stakeholders to design a program that would meet the client’s goals. Our customized solution included the following elements:
- A dedicated team of three resources to provide onsite management engagement with both client leaders and our contingent labor staff
- Implementation of a VMS
- Recruitment, onboarding, and off-boarding of fully vetted and qualified candidates
- Contingent labor management including ongoing training opportunities, performance management, employee relations, and positive contributions to company culture
- Complete program oversight including program performance management and reporting
- Uniform rate card to drive cost savings
- Documentation of standard procedures and best practices
Reduced client cost by 20% and resulted in a 61% reduction in the amount of time it takes to fill an open position
Our solution has significantly improved the efficiency of our client’s program while reducing costs by 20%. The improvements in program efficiency have resulted in a 61% reduction in the amount of time it takes to fill an open position. Our team has also provided effective support for our onsite resources, resulting in an average employee satisfaction score of 4.6 out of 5 for contingent workers supporting this client.
In addition, client managers review 91% fewer resumes with our solution, significantly reducing the amount of time they spend filling their staffing needs.