Sr. DMSS Hardware Engineer
If interested please send an updated resume to Sara Valle at [email protected]
What You’ll Get to Do As a Hardware Engineer, you will be responsible for planning, designing, testing, implementing, and maintaining cyber technologies and provide technical assistance with the acquisition, installation, and maintenance of mission-critical hardware components. You will also be responsible for testing, troubleshooting, and diagnosing hardware components and systems. In addition, you will research and recommend specialized components to extend existing system capability or address new threats.
More About the Role
- Maintain existing DMSS kits to ensure functionality and reliability.
- Develop new technologies and upgrades to enhance current systems.
- Participate in Hunt and Assess missions as required by operational needs.
- Provide technical support services for mission-critical software and hardware components.
- Investigate cyber threats and vulnerabilities to develop countermeasures.
- Collaborate with organizational stakeholders to identify and prioritize critical business functions.
- Ensure all systems are up to date with the latest software patches and updates.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues.
- Maintain detailed records of system components, configurations, and maintenance activities.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
- Minimum of an active Secret clearance
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- BA/BS or equivalent years of experience
- Experience planning, designing, testing, implementing, and maintaining technologies.
- Experience providing technical assistance with the acquisition, installation, and maintenance of mission-critical hardware components.
- Extensive experience testing, troubleshooting, and diagnosing hardware components and systems.
- Experience maintaining detailed records of system components, configurations, and maintenance activities.
- Must be able to provide technical advice to teams on how to maintain DMSS Kits
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.