Title: Individual & Small Employer Sales Rep 1
Target Start Date: 9/11/23
Length: 4 month contract. Potential to convert or extend
Pay rate: $18
Location: 5381 Green St, Murray Utah 84123
Provides expert understanding and ability in assisting brokers, potential members and existing members in the sale of Individual Plans and products. Works with Enrollment and Billing Departments throughout the sales and renewal process to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Trains and assists brokers with the sale of Individual Plan and Small Employer products. This includes the explanation of plans, products, rates and all available options.
- Assists and educates potential and existing members in choosing the most appropriate insurance plan. This includes making educated decisions on plan types and options, both on Marketplace and off.
- Attends various sales events. Will speak and interact directly with brokers, customers and members of other departments in a professional manner.
- Along with handling a specific book of business, assists with other Representatives' books of business as needed. This includes corresponding accurately and understandably to customers and brokers in a professional and confidential manner in accordance with HIPAA and internal compliance guidelines.
- Stays updated on changes in legislation, health care reform and how these changes affect the Individual and Small Employer Plan Market. Assists brokers and individual plan applicants with this information and how it affects individual plans.
- Inputs data and updates the sales automation system as necessary, ensuring information is accurate and timely.
- Maintains a monthly average phone audit score of 93.5%
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.