Apex is looking for Network Technicians in the Montgomery, AL area. All interested candidates should email an updated resume to [email protected].
Job Title: Network Tech
Contract: 3-6 months and then will be hired on permanently.
Hours: 2nd shift (4PM-12AM)
· This is full performance level work using applied and developmental technical work in data systems monitoring and maintenance.
· This will be monitoring and maintaining LAN/WAN networks, including a variety of types of networks, point to point, wireless, campus, VPN, and agency host computer configurations for statewide multi-complex networks for voice and data circuits.
· Create and update information in ServiceNow such as incidents, requests, problems, configuration items, change requests, remediation, resolution information, and/or status updates in a timely and accurate manner to ensure Service Now is utilized as the system of record, information is readily available, and OITs services are properly reflected.
· Recognize alarms, alerts, and faults, and respond to observed problem so that service or equipment faults are reported immediately following standard infrastructure procedures, to maintain service reliability and availability.
· Performs analysis of State Data Network, using reports generated by network management systems, databases, spreadsheets, and other tools to identify equipment, circuits, or services needing preventative maintenance or corrective action; initiates corrective procedures, including trouble reports so that correct maintenance or technical support personnel are involved.
· Prefer CompTIA Network Plus Certification
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.