Pharmacy Logistic T
Apex Systems is hiring multiple Pharmacy Logistic Technicians for a reputable healthcare organization located in Philadelphia, PA.
Title: Pharmacy Logistic Technician
Pay rate: Depends on experience
Location: Onsite in Philadelphia, PA
Shift: 7am-2:30pm and 2pm – 11:30pm
Hours: 5 days, 40 hours per week
Assist Pharmacy Technicians in the completion of routine task including medication deliver, medication expiration date inspections, receiver, medication replenishment, cleaning, and retail pharmacy task.
1. Medication Delivery
- Perform Batch and Off Batch Production Run Delivery
- Perform a Batch Production Run Delivery with Medication Cassettes
- Meds to Beds Delivery from Retail Pharmacy
2. Medication Expiration Date Inspection
- Conduct a Medication Expiration Date Inspection in the Pharmacy Department, Nursing Units, and Ambulatory Care Site
3. Receiver/ Medication Replenishment
- Receipt of purchased medications from Manufacturer and Wholesaler
- Replenishment of medications and supplies to the pharmacy medication storage shelves, Pyxis MedStation® ES, and surgical centers
- Retrieval of medication from Medication Storage Locations during a Pharmaceutical Recall
- Investigate and correct Pyxis MedStation® ES malfunctions
- Perform cleaning medication storage shelves, bins, refrigerators and Pyxis Medstations
5. Retail Pharmacy
- Patient Triage
- Answer Phone calls
Basic computer skills including use of Windows operating system.
Retail /Hospital Pharmacy - 1 year
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.