Apex Systems is hiring for a Project Analyst. If interested, please send a copy of your updated resume to Madelyn at [email protected]
The Alabama Medicaid Agency (AMA) is preparing for a major transition from a monolithic system with 14 different business functions to an interoperable, modular system based on a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
This multi-year “Modularity” project will include working with multiple vendors and may include multiple project methodologies. The project must comply with the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services standards and requirements such as the Medicaid Information Technology Architecture (MITA) and Outcomes-Based Certification (OBC). The Medicaid Enterprise Systems (MES) is leading this effort. To support this effort, the AMA is seeking for a talented, motivated and experienced Project Analyst to be a member of the Medicaid Enterprise Systems (MES) team.
The Project Analyst will be working collaboratively with a team of dynamic individuals working in a fast-paced environment. This role will play a pivotal role in supporting the planning, execution and monitoring of various projects. The Project Analyst will be responsible for MES administrative task, documents and activities.
Must work normal 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM hours on-site in Montgomery AL.
• Quickly comprehend and follow the processes and procedures defined to support a program with multiple vendors.
• Proficiently execute standard project functions such as creating documents or presentations, distributing reports, tracking artifacts, managing issues, and action items, etc. for ensuring smooth MES operations.
• Interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
• Efficiently schedule team meetings and produce comprehensive meeting minutes.
• Perform onboarding and offboarding tasks including pre-onboarding activities such as workspace allocation, orientation and training on SharePoint and deliverable tracking tool.
• Attend meetings as requested.
• Serve as the MS SharePoint point of contact for the team.
• Develop a thorough understanding of team SharePoint sites, identify areas of improvements and provide training for new team members.
• Oversee and manage a proprietary document management tool for MES team.
• Collaborate with various members in the Agency for defining requirements and testing a new document management tool. In addition, provide training on the new document management tool to team member.
• Provide oversight and report development progress on the new document management tool.
• Provide support on researching, validating and tracking deliverables for payment.
• Serve as the Quality Assurance for team developed artifacts.
• Assist in establishing and implementing team activities, facilitating status reporting and meeting coordination.
• Maintain project assets, communications and track items to completion.
• Notifying the project team about abnormalities or variances
• Expert/Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office products including MS Project and SharePoint
• Dynamic personality, strong interpersonal skills to build team rapport.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction from State or other team members.
• Ability to work under pressure / to a deadline.
• Ability to work in team-oriented environment
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. • Detailed oriented and highly organized.
• Exceptional research and reporting skills.
• 3 – 5 Years of experience as a Project Analyst or assisting Project Managers
• 1 – 2 years of experience with multi-vendor projects
• 3 – 5 years of experience as a technical writer • Expert/Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office products including MS Project and SharePoint
• Experience with and understanding of industry standard project management life cycles.
Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science, management information systems (MIS), business administration, project management or other related field.”
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.