Supply Chain Technical Coordinator 1
Apex Systems is lookingto hire a Supply Chain Technical Coordinator to work on-site for our client in Roy, UT.
If this is something you are interested in learning more about, please send an updates resume to Jordan at [email protected]
Job Title: Supply Chain Coordinator
Location: Roy, UT
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Shift: 1st Shift (9/80A schedule)
Position Summary: You will support and assist activities within multiple disciplines across the Supply Chain process. This position will require knowledge and work within Supply Chain Manufacturing, Supply Chain Logistics, as well as Supply Chain Business Operations.
Some Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides technical, tactical and execution support in various aspects of the industry standard supply chain business process are.
- Primarily responsible for the manual movement, shipping and receiving of materials.
- Will be scanning documents and PO documents. Day-to-day is taking 25,000 documents, scanning them, and dropping them into files.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year additional education and/or related experience.
- Min 1 year of recent experience in scanning, uploading and filing paperwork.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a production atmosphere.
- Experience with MS Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to support 9/80A 1st Shift.
Nice to Have Qualifications:
- Experience working on government contracts is a plus for us also.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.