Lead ServiceNow Developer
The Lead Developer, Service Applications will provide hands-on technical leadership and oversee technical resources delivering services across the various parts of the ServiceNow platform including ITSM, ITOM and ITAM. The position will collaborate with key business stakeholders in IT including senior management, the Service Desk, various application and technical service areas as well as business operations to provide guidance, gather requirements, prioritize and develop appropriate solutions, and continuously improve and optimize service capabilities.
- Bachelors Degree: in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field (Required)
- Experience as a ServiceNow developer or implementer with demonstrated technical and process Knowledge
- Previous Experience with ServiceNow IT Service Management, Operations Management, Hardware and Software Asset Management
- 1 Year experience working in a healthcare/ hospital environment (Preferred)
- Analytical Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Knowledge of Scripting language
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.