Apex Systems is actively hiring for an Civil Inspector role with a Fortune 200 Energy Client!
**For immediate consideration, please send your most up-to-date resume in a Word Document to: Rebecca at [email protected]*Position Details:
Role: Civil/Mechanical Inspector (Solar)
Duration: 1+ year contract
Location: Juno Beach, FL or remote
To act as the Owner’s representative to oversee third party solar field civil and mechanical installation of solar plant construction including: Mass grading, road construction, civil improvements, SWPPP, fencing, foundations, racking, safety, and mechanical systems commissioning. This position is responsible for oversight of civil and mechanical work, to ensure compliance within engineering plans, specifications of project, quality control adherence, scheduling, and safety goals.
- Mechanical scope management, to include schedules and engineering interface
- Civil scope management, to include schedules and engineering interface
- Works collaboratively with resources and sub suppliers in various disciplines to determine project priorities, schedule and work plans to meet milestones
- Reporting daily, weekly and monthly on progress, quality control and safety
- Recording, naming and uploads of Mechanical and Civil installation QC photographs
- Facilitates process with parties on request for information, and design change notifications
- Ensures projects are efficiently, effectively and safely implemented in accordance with department procedures, local regulations, contracts and policies
- Verifies constructability, advises and reports on proper resource allocations, assesses field status and resolves issues as needed
- Walks down systems, develops and manage punch-lists
- Reviews project completion packages for completeness and accuracy to as built
- Interfaces with projects designated safety, engineering and quality control parties
- Oversees solar field commissioning activities as it pertains to Mechanical Systems
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.