Civil Engineer Department Manager
Civil Engineer Department Manager 2007285
Location: Fort Mill, SC (Onsite)
Job Overview: The ideal candidate for this job will have experience in civil engineering land development, infrastructure design, and construction document preparation, with responsibilities including design oversight, project management, client relationships, and leadership within a team environment.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee the preparation and administration of contract documents, correspondence with agencies, and client relations for diverse projects including commercial and residential development, schools, public facilities, and utilities.
- Lead an engineering team, providing mentorship to junior staff while strategizing and driving growth for the department.
- Engage in business development efforts by cultivating community relationships to promote continued growth, while ensuring client satisfaction through excellent communication and time- and budget-conscious designs.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering and possess a Professional Engineer Registration, preferably in North Carolina or South Carolina.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in professional engineering design and project management, with a proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multidisciplinary environment and effectively handle tight deadlines and the demands of multiple clients.
- Demonstrate a strong background in the land development industry, including expertise in site planning, grading design, and construction document preparation, while also having the ability to coordinate tasks and projects with other ESP department managers, engineers, surveyors, and planners.
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.