Sr. IT Data Analyst
Job Description:Core Responsibilities and Tasks
- Support the data organization’s strategy for the transformation and implementation of Oracle Cloud ERP.
- Work alongside of the ERP Cloud Manager, IT leaders, and the business to ensure data alignment across the organization.
- Assist and provide direction to the data platform teams.
- Assist with documentation of data as part of the implementation of Oracle Cloud ERP.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or foreign equivalent) or in lieu of a degree, at least 12 years of experience in the field of Information Technology or Business (work experience or a combination of education and work experience in the field of Information Technology or Business).
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Six Sigma, Lean training
- 5+ years of business or IT experience
- 3+ years of experience with large implementations and business systems
- Understanding of data domains and data sources.
- Experience with data technologies and tools such as Snowflake and Oracle Cloud ERP
- Experience with Scrum methodologies
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.