Technical Business Analyst
Job Description:Our great client in Downtown Milwaukee has an immediate opening for a Technical Business Analyst. If you are interested please apply with resume to [email protected].
Were an 8-person, centralized team of program/project managers, business consultants & analysts who support the delivery of technology to our workforce across the entire Home Office and Field. This role will be specifically aligned to the Workspace Experience Services sub-domain within the Digital Workplace Division. As a member of an Agile team, it will be your accountability to partner with the Product team, Engineering members and Business clients to gather feedback, develop and support technical process as it relates to various Endpoint solutions including desktop virtualization and digital experience monitoring solutions.
Technical Business Analyst
What you’ll do each day:
- As a member of an Agile team, it will be your accountability to partner with the Product team, Engineering members and Business clients to gather feedback, develop and support technical process as it relates to various Endpoint solutions including desktop virtualization and digital experience monitoring solutions.
- Define business requirements and translate them into technical specifications for engineering.
- Gather feedback and analyze data to help facilitate you and the team to make data-driven decisions.
- Partnering with product and engineering teams to understand user voice and taking that feedback to perform gap analysis to recommend solutions that will improve the user experience.
- Provide day-to-day assistance with organizational change management, including but not limited to: user rollout communications (written and verbal), deployment planning, end-user training, and document curation.
- You pride yourself on customer service and delivering a delightful user experience.
- You enjoy and are skilled at gathering data and representing it visually.
- You can quickly learn unfamiliar tools and/or technical concepts.
- You can handle stressful situations calmly.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- You have an innovation mindset and are always looking to make things better.
- Youre self-motivated.
- Able to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- You can assess maintainability & long-term impacts of solution design choices.
- You have an escalated sense of urgency in response to issues.
- You have an extremely strong sense of ownership.
- Integrity is very important to you.
What skills do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in MIS, Business, or related field; or related work experience beyond the minimum required.
- Four or more years of experience/knowledge of business operations/processes to include analysis, design, documentation, using industry best practices and standards.
- Demonstrated flexibility to adjust to changing business needs by effectively managing and prioritizing concurrent assignments.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve critical issues through effective problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to develop and leverage relationships; ability to effectively influence and negotiate with internal and external partners.
- Excellent communication skills focused on facilitation of meetings; ability to deliver informative, well-organized documentation and presentations and ability to effectively communicate in difficult and sensitive situations.
- Able to take data from various sources, analyze, manipulate it, and provide visual representation of data that is consumed by senior leadership.
- Technical understanding and experience supporting software or hardware a plus.
- Previous experience with desktop virtualization (Microsoft - AVD), Systrack and Microsoft InTune and Enterprise mobility a plus
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.