Software Solutions Architect
Lead and manage the design, implementation and delivery of system and software architecture designs, strategies and quality assurance plans. Design, prototype, develop and implement to achieve business results for the client. Experienced expert able to lead and deliver solutions using object-oriented, service-oriented architecture, and n-tier architectures. Adopt, develop, and execute a robust software development lifecycle, using industry best practices.· Leads in the development of long term technology strategy and planning for the entire organization leveraging existing and acquiring new resources. Leads and actively participates on project teams, clarifying business needs and requirements, performing analysis, design, development, integration, and maintenance of systems across the enterprise. Willing and able to engage with other internal organizations to maximize delivery capabilities and provide value to clients. Participates and leads the development of delivery approach, and labor and cost estimates. Manage projects or tasks using the industry project delivery methodologies and best practices. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently performs a variety of complicated tasks, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
• Write high level functional requirement documents.
• Work in of Linux Operating Systems
• Develop scripts in PowerShell.
• Work in Git and GitHub for repositories.
• Work closely with Database Administrators to develop and execute SQL scripts.
• Create monthly reports for MDM applications.
• Work with client for task and ticket resolutions in MPI and MIDSP.
• Work on creating and deploying certificates on Windows and Linux systems.
• Work closely with Infrastructure teams like Server team (Linux, Windows) and Network team for maintenance and issue resolution.
• Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC) including experience in gathering requirements. and writing functional/technical specifications for complex projects.
• Experience developing, prototypes, mockup for users review and approval.
• Exposure to flowcharts, screen layouts and documentation to ensure logical flow of the system requirements.
• Assist with Enterprise Architecture Solution Assessment (EASA), Hosting document and Firewall Rules.
• Design, develop, and implement test plans and test reports for applications or subsystems.
• Create or collect test data and execute approved tests to determine the accuracy of program logic to produce desired results.
• Assist with UAT Testing, Test cases, Post Implementation testing.
• Provide defect and incident tracking information.
• Assist with implementation of Request for Change (RFC - application changes, infrastructure changes, etc.).
• Maintain/update system documentation as a result of system upgrades.
• Monitors applications both production and non-production environments.
• Provide application support for business client applications
• Delivering product and service based upon the core concepts of software Development.
• 8+ years of Software development experience for Enterprise Systems.
• 8+ years of Java , J2EE , JSP, PL/SQL programming for application projects.
• 5+ years of experience of WebSphere Application Server Administrator Experience
• 5+ years of experience with Unix/Linux Operating Systems.
• Experience with installation, configuration of open source Kafka and Zookeepers
• Experience with setup of ELK.
• Experience with batch processing using wildfly and kafka.
• 5+ years using CI/CD pipelines , deployments on AWS using GitHub and Jenkins.
• Accustomed to cloud-based structure like Azure , AWS.
• Over 8+ years of creating, updating, and maintaining systems.
• Experience working with HIPAA Data.
Pay Range: ~$55-61 per hour
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.