Lead Process Engineer
Please review the job description and requirements below, then send your up to date resume to Wyatt Swaney via [email protected]
Our client is the leading manufacturer of luxury kitchen appliances is a longstanding, family-owned company. Icons of design and paragons of performance and quality, our clients product are the refrigeration, cooking, and dishwashing specialists found in world’s most luxurious homes. We look for team members who are driven by innovation and excellence, striving to serve our customers by doing what is right—with integrity, teamwork, and accountability.
The Lead Process Engineer – Assembly, focus will be to bring experience, knowledge, leadership, and direction to the Process Engineering – Assembly team.
We are seeking an experienced motivated individual with an analytical and hands on approach to provide leadership to the manufacturing engineering staff in our assembly team. This role will lead our efforts to effectively plan, design and implement assembly processes across the organization.
The right individual in this position will drive consistency into our methods of design evaluation, process and equipment requirement generation, process design and evaluation.
- Lead project staff to select, order, design, install, and start-up assembly processes to build world class refrigeration, cooking and dishwashing products
- Work collaboratively with other engineering functions, manufacturing operations, and other stakeholders to recognize opportunities to improve efficiency and reduce waste within the manufacturing engineering process team
- Develop consistent expectations for engineering staff supporting new product development
- Collaborate with technical resources to provide support for engineering staff and identify areas of needed development
- Support other industrial and manufacturing engineering functions as needed
- Maintain project support based on feedback from direct team members and cross functional feedback
- Assist in maintaining alignment in process techniques across the organization
- Assist in closing gaps within group to provide needed project support, via training, mentoring and resource allocation
We value our employees by providing:
- Competitive compensation based on skills
- Industry leading health, dental, and vision plans
- Generous 401 (K) savings and profit sharing
- Education assistance and internal training programs
- Electric vehicle charging
- Maternity & paternity leave
Bachelors or better in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 8 years, working in a Manufacturing Engineering environment with progressive growth in responsibilities, 10+ years preferred
- High level of knowledge using manufacturing process evaluation techniques, PFMEA, tolerance analysis, statistical process analysis, process review, design review
- Broad experience launching finished assemblies to production
- Supervision of individuals within an engineering discipline
- New Product/Process Development from concept thru end of life
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization (internally and externally)
- Working knowledge of Statistical Process Analysis and control methods
- Experience installing and starting up various assembly processes
- Experience with MES, PLM and ERP systems
- Working knowledge of GD&T principles
- Experience with the assembly of highly cosmetic product
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.