Job Description:Title: Service Technician
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: 6 month contract to hire
The Residential & Small Business Service Technician’s primary functions and responsibilities are that of troubleshooting, configuring, reconstructing and programming existing security and site automation solutions.
What are your key responsibilities?
- Services fire and carbon monoxide detection, networking, hosted video solutions, and access control.
- Follow and complete required processes of wired/wireless technology and connection procedures.
- Test and validate system signals/communication with central monitoring to properly establish service.
- A customer service champion, demonstrating the willingness to help our customers fix as well as understand the protection in their home.
What are we looking for?
- Service experience
- Technical aptitude
- Strong verbal communication
- Customer focused and customer driven mindset
- Thrive in the face of uncertainty
- Valid drivers license
- High School degree or the equivalent
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.