ASIC FPGA Engineer
Please review the job description below then email your up to date resume to Wyatt via [email protected]
As an FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) engineer for Land & Air Systems, you’ll be a member of a cross functional team responsible for development of FPGAs for advanced missions computers.
Ability to obtain a Department of Defense Secret security clearance is required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, or a related Science, Engineering or Mathematics field. Also requires 5+ years of job-related experience, or a Masters degree plus 3 years of job-related experience.
We encourage you to apply if you have any of these preferred skills or experiences:
- design, verification and documentation for FPGAs
- system simulation and detailed design
- Implementation of network protocols
- FPGA Design and Verification using VHDL and SystemVerilog
- Implementation of HDL for systems-on-a-chip FPGAs
- Python or similar scripting languages
- C++, Java, or similar object-oriented programming languages
- Team player with strong communication skills, ability to lead verification of FPGA/ASICSs, and capacity to secure buy-in on concepts and ideas
- Proficient with embedded micro-processing systems, FPGA Design and Verification using VHDL or SystemVerilog, and digital circuit analysis and design
- Motivated to stay ahead of technology trends and drive innovation around design architectures, assembly, component selection, and electronics design
- Creative thinker with high proficiency in technical problem solving and Research & Development experience
- Commitment to ongoing professional development for yourself and others
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.