A Fortune 50 bank leverages our Agile solution framework to improve its enterprise's understanding and adoption of Agile methodologies.
Our client’s Corporate Risk lines of business lacked the technical resources required to accomplish the goals set by their Chief Technology Officer for an enterprise-wide Agile transformation. They engaged us to augment their existing teams by providing the necessary support and knowledge transfer that would ultimately enable their Agile teams to reach maturity. We were also tasked with developing customized training materials and facilitating interactive workshops to ensure Agile concepts and practices were adopted into the teams’ day-to-day operations.
We provided a team of advanced coaches and scrum masters who supported 21 total client teams. By supplementing the client’s existing teams, we were able to provide hands-on, tailored training daily to ensure Agile practices were fully adopted and monitor progression. Once the project began, our team discovered that the product roadmap was not yet clearly defined, requiring us to help define the roadmap, ensure teams were organized around products, and provide supplemental product coaching. The deliverables we provided included:
Improved team maturity by 19% within six months and trained 74% of company managers on Agile
- Customized training including workshop scheduling and facilitation
- Tailored coaching plans delivered in a standardized format
- Customized, cascading communications ensuring messages are delivered to the right stakeholders at the right time
- Unique questionnaires evaluating readiness for change and the current state of Agile knowledge, including detailed quantitative results and qualitative summaries and recommendations
- Ongoing data analysis of progress toward achieving Objective and Key Result (OKR) targets and weekly status reports
Our team of coaches and scrum masters effectively improved the understanding, adoption, and maturity of our client’s Agile teams in less than a year. Within the first six months, our Agile Coaching enabled half of the client's teams to meet the criteria for independence, while also boosting the maturity of all teams by 19%. Our team's skills and expertise were further evidenced by exceeding the client's enterprise target for teams with sprints in the optimal predictability range. Additionally, we helped define their product roadmap and closely aligned their teams with applicable goals that contributed to overall business objectives, resulting in our teams surpassing all enterprise OKRs for Agile team delivery.