Enterprise Manager Unified Communications
Apex Systems is seeking a Telecommunications and VoIP professional for an Enterprise Unified Communications Manager.
If you are interested in this opportunity please review the requirements below then email your word.doc resume to [email protected]
The Enterprise Manager for Unified Communications;
- Will hold a crucial role in strategic planning and migration to a unified communications platform for the enterprise.
- Will plan, organize, and direct the activities of the team and is responsible for enterprise UC system hardware and software components, maintenance, project coordination and strategic oversight.
- Ensures effective operation of the team as a customer-focused, service-oriented unit providing the highest quality services.
- Also responsible for understanding and implementing organizational strategic initiatives in conjunction with departmental initiatives and priorities.
- Will align project and service goals with corporate initiatives and deliver regular updates and cadences to senior leadership.
- Oversees and directs telecommunications operations enterprise wide. Providing expert-level support and implementation expertise for Cisco Unified Communications, ensuring seamless communication services and optimal performance for business operations.
- Oversees other collaboration platforms and integrations with applications such as Microsoft Teams & Zoom.
- Having responsibility for other telecommunication related systems related to the UC environment and Call Center.
Bachelors Degree: MIS, EE, Telecommunications, or related field (Required)
Masters Degree: Computer Science or management (Preferred)
Combination of relevant education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- 7 Years experience in large scale VoIP environments (Required)
- 7 Years experience with Cisco Unified Communication Administration (Required)
- 5 Years experience managing and leading technical teams (Preferred)
- 5 Years experience in a leadership role with IT project management, business analysis, planning, and implementations in large complex environments (Preferred)
- 3 Years experience and knowledge supporting SPOK, Higherground, Call reporting, or similar systems (Preferred)
CCNP - Cisco Cert Net Professional (Preferred) or CCNA - Cisco Cert Network Associate (Preferred)
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.