Telephony / Unified Communications Business Consultant
Job Description:Our great client in Milwaukee, WI has an immediate opening for a Telephony/ Unified Communications Business Consultant. If you are interested please apply with resume to [email protected].
As a UC Business Consultant, you’ll be called upon to think strategically. You’ll work across functions and/or departments to understand the needs of the business, facilitating relationships between business clients and technical resources. With a focus on supporting business processes and the underlying systems that support those processes, you will identify solution options, work to gain consensus on approach, develop requirements and related business rules, and work closely with business units and technology subject matter experts to implement solutions for solving complex business challenges. Confident, persuasive, and persistent, you will negotiate and communicate with business clients, vendors, and field-based employees to ensure expectations are managed and critical objectives are addressed. Upon solution implementation, you will assist in organizational change management activities to promote adoption of the change and minimize impact to people and processes.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track requirements and execution of deliverables.
- Build and manage relationship with key partner departments.
- Learn and represent the project scope that will deliver new capabilities to end users and represent that scope with technical stakeholders and external vendors.
- Prepare for Sprint Reviews – representing project/track scope.
- Assemble library of project artifacts to assist in presentations and storytelling, managed in Confluence or SharePoint.
- Manage and monitor user experience with new and existing UC technologies.
- In partnership with technical leads, create and document management and support processes for new and existing UC technologies.
- Bachelors degree in Telecom, Electrical Engineering and or Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 – 5 years of experience/knowledge of business operations/processes to include analysis, design, documentation, using industry best practices and standards.
- Demonstrated flexibility to adjust to changing business needs by effectively managing and prioritizing large or complex concurrent assignments.
- Proven ability to identify and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders representing a broad range of functions and levels.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve issues through effective problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to negotiate skillfully in difficult situations with both internal and external groups to include settling differences.
- Excellent communication skills focused on facilitation of meetings; ability to deliver informative, well-organized documentation and presentations and ability to effectively communicate in difficult and sensitive situations.
- Perform detail analysis of business process, document As-Is & To-Be processes, and conduct gap analysis.
- Development and standardization of product practices and journey mapping.
- Creating and leveraging personas.
- Understand feedback loops and leveraging sentiment to make data driven decisions in efforts of continuous improvement.
- Knowledgeable in current policies, practices, and ability to anticipate future trends affecting the business unit from a systems and process perspective.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.